Help me get rid of this $20 Target card. We need 20 people signed up before I'll draw. If you are reading this and have not yet signed up, please leave a comment below with your follower account and you're in.
Easy as that, no tricks.
Pigtails says it with sweetness (link):
My sister claims she can't leave a comment on the blog when she accesses it from work, probably a filter clogging things up. If you are having trouble, send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I'll add your name to the hat.
Below's the list, thanks to each of you that have signed up. We need some dudes to enter, where you at Kip, Greg and Riggs?
- Big Sis Shell
Now's also your chance to sling questions at Beard and Pigtails. I'll answer in an upcoming post, below is the gauntlet so far. Drop your questions via a comment if you have more:
- Do you consider yourself a strict parent? What does Pigtails' say on the subject?
- You seem like a very hands on Dad (no choice as a single parent I know). Has being a single parent nurtured that, or, have you always been hands on?
- What is the biggest misconception about being a single dad vs. single mom?
- Do you have any pets?
- How tall are you?
- What was prison like?
- Does Pigtails have an agent (if Pigtails is even her real name)?
- How did you figure out how to do Pigtail's hair when she was little? My husband struggles trying to put our daughter's hair in a little ponytail and it makes me giggle.
- When did you start running?
- Did you really have headgear? Photos please. I had braces FOREVER but no headgear. My brother had a retainer that he had to crank once a week that we later found out was basically splitting the roof of his mouth open. Gag.
- Obviously you take hiking trips and perhaps the random marathon without the lil' one but do you take time for yourself in other ways?
- And, I'll ask - do you date?
Blogging is more fun when everyone participates, jump in!