On the hunt for a summer hiatus. Rehashed some trips and memories Pigtails may or may not have flushed down the toilet: Omaha, Chicago, Nana and Papa's house, Colorado, Rhonda the Pony and Camping with raccoons.
I'd like to try someplace new this year. Perhaps:
- Disney World, Florida - Short boat cruise, then a few days at the parks.
- Disneyland, Califonia - Couple days at Disney, then rent a car and explore. Ocean, mountains and stuff.
- Hike and camp at a place people are not. Maybe the Appalachian Trail or Big Horn mountains.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - I remember camping within walking of the beach as a kid and swimming in the Atlantic all day. One of my favorite memories!
- An obese loop around South Dakota loop, visiting Black Hills, Badlands, Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone.
Any other recommendations?